Saturday, April 22, 2006

My life in Carolina......


It is almost one month since I have left New Jersey, finally got sorted an apartment to stay for next six months. At first it was a very isolated place to me, hardly see anyone walking on the road, all farm lands and wooden areas. Now I am kind of used to the area, started enjoying the scenic beauty, all that greenery and surrounded by unknown mysteriousness.
People are more relaxed and friendly compare to crowded New York life. Only thing I really missed from Jersey is the diversity and the quality of the food. I was sick of eating junk food everyday, now I have a nice flat mate and a place can start cooking spicy food. Work is very hectic as expected and had to work even weekend and I don’t get time to read the blogs I am addicted to read. Hoping every thing will be back to normal soon, then I can start blogging again……

2 comments:

NisH™ said...

hi dush?you sounds like now you are getting ok to the new place.
yes specialy i am alone without my MaIN BLOG READER.
COME SOON......

Raja said...

so u in Canada now. which city?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...