Wednesday, May 18, 2011

To My Brown Eyed Friend


Beautiful brown eyes with a funky hair

Pretty smile & squeaky voice is there

It’s so hard to ignore your cute stare

You're very rare friend to spare.....

Always have a nutrition find to share

Gluten free & no MSG food you prepare

You’re Sweet, sensitive, caring & funny

It’s your gentle, loving and kind ways

Gives me the utter joy to be freinds..

It’s your laid back style & optimism

Reminds me of the good times are ahead

I may be too young to offer you comfort

But I will tell you this my sweet friend

When ever you’re sad or feeling blue

I swear to God, I'll be here for you.

To hold your hand and give you hugs

I hope these stormy days will go away

Many more happy times are on the way

I just wrote this poem to lift your day

Now, may I have my smoothie coconut free?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...