Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My First Love


My First Love

One beautiful summer
You were waiting for me
In a flashy car, impatiently
To see my face for the first time

I was nervous and curious
To meet a stranger who
I only spoke over the phone
My eyes were searching for grey car
In a crowded street in london


Can’t see the face properly
My heart was beating faster
You smiled and opened the door
I jumped in without thinking twice

Your eyes were sparkling
With joy of seeing me
I was staring at you and thinking
Oh my god…was he the guy
I had being waiting for so long…
My first love….

Two years had gone….
My heart was broken..
Didn’t know you were explorer
Looking for a quick pleasure….
We were so different people

Just wanted you to know….
Didn’t love you for the money….
Still believe in true love…
I promised you one thing
Never, to fall in love….
With a stranger again……..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...