Friday, September 23, 2005

New Life

Another long lonely night
Staring at the dark sky
Can not help wondering
Was it my impulsiveness?
Or may be stubbornness
Brought me to this emptiness

Left all my friends behind
To move in to a new country
Begin a happy and better life
It was all like a big dream
Happened too soon...now it’s late

Rushed marriage, forced career
My father always used to say
Life is like a climbing a mountain
With hills, valleys and cliffs
Some goes up, some stay behind

Just have to keep going
Until you reach the top
Not knowing what my destiny
Holds for me in future
Traveling the journey of life
Hoping for a happy destination
A place with no regrets & heartaches

2 comments:

sampath said...

Hi.......Nice to see ur blog
keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

nice work...keep posting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...