Thursday, February 23, 2006

I Wonder...



I sit here and wonder
Why our love died,
Through the days and months
God knows we tried.

I wonder why it is
After all this time,
You're the one thing
That won't leave my mind.

I wonder how you're doing
And do you think of me..?
Or are you glad it's over
And you're finally free.

I wonder why after few months
I still cry myself to sleep,
I wonder if the pain will go
Or if it I will always keep.

I wonder if you'd come back
If you thought you could,
I wonder if you were right
We only did what we should.

I wonder if you think of me
When you hear my name,
I wonder if you have forgiven
Or are you still laying blame..?

I wonder if you care at all
That we are apart,
I wonder if you know
I love you with all my heart.

I wonder why I wonder about
The things that I do,
Maybe it's because after few months
I'm still in love with you . . .

5 comments:

Raja said...

why such a poem? :o
I thot u r not this kind

Raja said...

I am a bit busy, so can't visit your blog regularly.
btw, why did you remove the chat-box?

Dush said...

Raja...
This poem related to second chapter of my love life:):):)

p.s. my chat box is giving me errors...it is taking long time to open the blog as well...i'll reload it later...

Raja said...

u r in which chapter of ur love life now?

Dush said...

lol....final one called 'marriage'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...