Wednesday, February 01, 2006

In loving memory of.,

As time is ticking by hour
Hours turning in to days……
It is being twelve months
Since you left me…..
But I remember as it today
My memory is still fresh....
I see you coming in the alley way
Carrying your backpack….
Charming smile, sparkling eyes

You were always being good to me
But I never had a chance to thank
For the things you have done......
Didn’t know life would be so cruel
That your time would be up soon

It is not fair….you had to go......
You were my buddy, my brother.
Best thing had happened to me.
Never realized the value….
Until the day you are gone…

Please forgive me for not caring
Never meant to ignore you…
Life can get hectic sometimes
I get carried away with things…
But I know....it is no excuse…

Please don’t get mad at me….
I am still your silly little sister…
Can’t tell you how much I missed
Having you around…it is not the same

I don’t hear you calling anymore
Telling me all the gossips...
If you can hear me just one time
Will tell you how grateful I am
To be your best friend….
I live with the pain…
For letting you go…. Unvalued
For the rest of my life…
Please forgive me….my friend
May you rest in peace……

In Loving memory of Steve McDonald who left this world in a motor accident on his 27th B’day 01.02.05.

3 comments:

Prmod Bafna said...

What a beautiful ode to a lost one! Greatly captures the pathos of the situation. Please accept my humble condolences to overcome the grief caused.

Dush said...

Xfreakx
Thanks for your kindness..he will always be my best freind in my heart...

Sujay Sukumar said...

Now, what am I supposed to say?
Take care dush !
I am sure friend would have been proud of you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...